Accueil - Membres - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Xm 360 Full

Auteur Message
birdikla

MessagePosté le: Lun 2 Mai - 10:59 (2016)  

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Xm 360 Full > bit.ly/1pWAsEC

Xm 360 Full

b68026692e
It allows you to unlock XBLA and DLC.It allows you to sort XBLA by title, release date, rating, etc.It allows you to launch XBLA titlesIt allows you to "backup" TUs to a separate directory that isn't subject to wiping by the 360.It allows you to delete content.It will produce "reports" of what content you have and what you are "missing."It is an ftp server.It will sync the time on your 360 from the internet.It will show you various temperatures of your 360.It knows how to connect to other 360s running xm360 to transfer content between them.It knows how to connect to a PC running xm360 to transfer content between the PC and the 360 (in a fashion that doesn't force you to understand the silly 360 filenames). Responder a los mensajes citadosLimpiar . Deidara, May 21, 2013 Deidara, May 21, 2013 #8 Usama Hameed Newbie Messages: 10 Ratings: +0 May 21, 2013 #9 You're the best Thanks alot man Usama Hameed, May 21, 2013 Usama Hameed, May 21, 2013 #9 XBL Candy Kush Sosa Messages: 127 Ratings: +38 Mar 5, 2015 #10 With The xm360, How Do I use it? Do I put the .xex on the root of my HDD? XBL Candy Kush, Mar 5, 2015 XBL Candy Kush, Mar 5, 2015 #10 . * Fixed EXTRAXBLASEARCHPATH not working (it was working, but erroneously stated that it needed a trailing slash) =-=-=-=-=-= Version 1.4 Preview -- Mar 28th, 2010 * There has been a TON of work put in recently, and I wanted to get a "preview" version out so that I can start hearing the bug reports/feature requests * Instead of scanning the drive every single time, XM360 now stores the results of the scan in a local file after the scan is completed.This is important for the following reasons: 1) If you don't "rescan" after you know there have been changes, those changes WILL NOT be reflected in XM360. Have a question or need help? Post on the forum, thats why it's here. Basically, this feature means you shouldn't ever have to worry about moving these files to your 360 anymore. =-=-=-=-=-= Version 0.8b -- Feb 13th, 2010 * fixed bug where Japanese DLC would prevent DLC scene from working (causing a 360 hang) =-=-=-=-=-= Version 0.8c -- Feb 13th, 2010 * fixed bug where launching XBLA from the first screen would launch wrong title * fixed scraper for XBLA to include UTF-8 encoded text.This makes them look nicer in xm360, and gets rid of the trailing "a" that was on some titles. * * Due to a request, after unlocking XBLA, you no longer have to do a full re-scan for content * FTP is much faster thanks to the FSD team teaching me to assign threads to a CPU, go DONATE TO FSD PLEASE! * Because xm360server became the only way to update the database, and it doesn't work on linux.I've gone back to including the perl scrapers (but they are still not as good as xm360server) * * If you love XM360, please donate via paypal: xm360donategmail.com =-=-=-=-=-= Version 1.9 -- Sep 6th, 2010 * Fixed mass ftp transfers freezing * Fixed size display of GOD titles * Added ability to push GOD titles * Added ability to delete LOCAL and REMOTE GOD titles * Fixed DLC scene being off by 1 pixel * Fixed Game Saves scene being off by 1 pixel * Added display of path to bottom of game saves scene * Fixed gamesave dates in server (sometimes read wrong date) * Added auto-update from server (previous only handled xm360.xex, now will fetch media directory as well) * * If you love XM360, please donate via paypal: xm360donategmail.com =-=-=-=-=-= Version 1.9a -- Sep 6th, 2010 * Fixed sync buttons for GOD content * Fixed percentage display when transfering GOD containers * Fixed ftp dir listing file timestamps * * If you love XM360, please donate via paypal: xm360donategmail.com =-=-=-=-=-= Version 1.9b -- Sep 10th, 2010 * Fixed server for UsbMu0 and UsbMu1 * Removed some debugging output from the server when updating XBLA * * If you love XM360, please donate via paypal: xm360donategmail.com =-=-=-=-=-= Version 2.0 -- Sep 26th, 2010 * Fixed 360 to 360 remote connections * Added config command WRITEREPORTSONSTARTUP, see xm360.cfg for more details * Added custom FTP command "RPTS" which will write all 3 reports * * If you love XM360, please donate via paypal: xm360donategmail.com =-=-=-=-=-= Version 2.0a -- Sep 27th, 2010 * Fixed RESC ftp command followed by RPTS command * * If you love XM360, please donate via paypal: xm360donategmail.com =-=-=-=-=-= Version 2.0b -- Oct 24th, 2010 * Fixed Server crashing on DLC update (missing data in the marketplace) * Added Custom FTP command "FREE" which will dump the size/used/free for each mounted device * Added status line information when remote ftp clients are connected, and transfering * * If you love XM360, please donate via paypal: xm360donategmail.com =-=-=-=-=-= Version 2.0c -- Nov 3rd, 2010 * Found and fixed big bug in xm360server that was preventing all DLC from being recognized. saludos Volver arriba Reportar .

Every 360 that connects to xm360server will *automatically* update the xblatitles.csv and dlctitles.csv on that 360. Reply With Quote 20-04-11,06:49 #3 nick1923 View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles Stayed to Post Join Date Apr 2011 Posts 2 Thanx alot.I'll try it ASAP Is this work with Xbox1 Compatibility Partition too? Reply With Quote 20-04-11,16:45 #4 MichaelT View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles Addict Join Date Dec 2009 Posts 856 Blog Entries17 Don't Digiex get in trouble for this ? I mean it unlocks XBL content . My son decided to have the old XM30 installed, it ran but the texts are missing. So, I leave the server running all the time, 24/7. * * If you love XM360, please donate via paypal: xm360donategmail.com =-=-=-=-=-= Version 1.8d -- Aug 7th, 2010 * After "ATHiEST" leaked version 1.7b, I stopped work on xm360, except to support people who had donated.I'm releasing 1.8d to get everyone out there caught up to what has changed since then.Any future work on XM360 will once again go to people who donated first. * Some visual changes that include the use of icons to represent missing and ignored titles.This frees up some screen UI as well. * The report generated for DLC now clearly indicates DLC which you have but wasn't found when scraping the marketplace. By DvineD in forum Apps (PC) Replies: 0 Last Post: 06-12-10, 07:36 Bookmarks Bookmarks Facebook Twitter Reddit Digg Posting Permissions You may not post new threads You may not post replies You may not post attachments You may not edit your posts BB code is On Smilies are On [IMG] code is On [VIDEO] code is On HTML code is Off Forum Rules .

windows 8 activator paky89-addsPassword Recovery Bundle 2011 v1.803OH!3 - Omens (2012) Album.rarserial number macdrive 9 standard.rar hitMULTILIZER PDF TRANSLATOR 8.rarchefville hack cheat 2012 download hitmf 135 operators manual rarTeachTwinks Robbie Anthony and Evan James GayCzech Hunter 78 Watch Full Video Tumblr addedPower Data Recovery 4.6 5 Crack Max Payn3 | checked
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 21:12 (2018)  

Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Gametoo
Designed & images by Gametoo